PlotBoost is a spray applied to actively growing plants to promote better growth and fertilizer uptake, greater resistance to drought, disease and insects, and increased nutrient capacity leading to healthier and bigger deer. The 2.5-gallon bottle will cover up to ten (10) acres and can be applied with hand-pump, backpack, ATV/UTV, or tractor sprayers.
• Boosts food plot yield
• Reduces negative herbicide yield drags
• Increases plant’s ability to take up nutrients
• Increases water update & drought tolerance
• Increases disease and insect tolerance
• Can be mixed in tank directly with herbicides
• Can be applied 3x per year
Shelf Life: 4 Years
STEP 1: HOW MUCH PLOTBOOST™?
• 32 oz of PlotBoost™ Per acre can be applied to a food plot 3X per year. Typical application includes 3-5 weeks after germination or during the first post-emergent herbicide spraying.
• PlotBoost™ species recommendations:
• Spring plantings (Ex: clover, alfalfa, chicory) North – May to July (up to 3X); South – March to June (up to 3X)
• Summer plantings (Ex: corn, soybeans, sorghum) North – May to August (up to 3X); South – April to August (up to 3X)
• Fall plantings (Ex: wheat, brassica, turnips) North – August to November (up to 3X); South – September to December (up to 3X)
STEP 2: MIX RATE
PlotBoost™ must be mixed with water to evenly distribute it over the intended acreage. For most applications, 10-15 gallons of water is needed to apply PlotBoost™ over a single acre. PlotBoost™ is NOT applied in an oz/gallon of water ratio like herbicides, rather it is a per acre application. Simply mix enough water to evenly distribute the 32 oz over the correct amount of acreage. PlotBoost™ can be. mixed directly with Round-up® or Glyphosate, fungicides, insecticides, and other herbicides in the same spray tan, saving time!
EXAMPLE: If you have a 25 gallon ATV sprayer, you will likely be able to evenly spray 2 acres. Fill the tank with 32 oz gallons per acre of PlotBoost™ per acre then fill the rest of the tank up with water. For a 2 acre application, this would be 64 oz of PlotBoost™ and the rest of the tank filled with water.
STEP 3: SPRAY
Once you have evenly distributed the correct amount of PlotBoost™ per acre you are done! The effective it is suggested to follow up with PlotBoost™ again before summer droughts or before deer season to increase attraction and tolerances of the plot for a maximum of 3X per year.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: