What is PlotBoost™?
PlotBoost™ is a spray for use on food plots, crops, vegetables, trees, and lawns. Developed by an American company that is a 30-year veteran of the agricultural industry, PlotBoost’s™ unique mix of complex carbohydrates, amino acids, and micronutrients NOT found in traditional fertilizers allow your plantings to reach their maximum potential. MADE IN THE U.S.A., PlotBoost™ affects both the plant and the immediate soil environment to maximize effectiveness.
Just spray when the plants are actively growing and PlotBoost does the rest! Works for fall, spring, and summer plantings; all annuals and perennials.
PlotBoost™ will enhance your food plot and plantings by:
- BOOSTS FOOD PLOT YIELD
- REDUCES NEGATIVE HERBICIDE YIELD DRAGS
- INCREASES PLANT’S ABILITY TO TAKE UP NUTRIENTS
- INCREASES WATER UPDATE & DROUGHT TOLERANCE
- INCREASES DISEASE AND INSECT TOLERANCE
- CAN BE MIXED IN TANK DIRECTLY WITH HERBICIDES
- CAN BE APPLIED 3X PER YEAR
How to Use PlotBoost™
STEP 1: HOW MUCH PLOTBOOST™?
32 oz of PlotBoost™ Per acre can be applied to a food plot 3X per year. Typical application includes 3-5 weeks after germination or during the first post-emergent herbicide spraying.
- PlotBoost™ species recommendations:
- Spring plantings (Ex: clover, alfalfa, chicory) North – May to July (up to 3X); South – March to June (up to 3X)
- Summer plantings (Ex: corn, soybeans, sorghum) North – May to August (up to 3X); South – April to August (up to 3X)
- Fall plantings (Ex: wheat, brassica, turnips) North – August to November (up to 3X); South – September to December (up to 3X)
STEP 2: MIX RATE
PlotBoost™ must be mixed with water to evenly distribute it over the intended acreage. For most applications, 10-15 gallons of water is needed to apply PlotBoost™ over a single acre. PlotBoost™ is NOT applied in an oz/gallon of water ratio like herbicides, rather it is a per acre application. Simply mix enough water to evenly distribute the 32 oz over the correct amount of acreage. PlotBoost™ can be. mixed directly with Round-up® or Glyphosate, fungicides, insecticides, and other herbicides in the same spray tan, saving time!
EXAMPLE: If you have a 25 gallon ATV sprayer, you will likely be able to evenly spray 2 acres. Fill the tank with 32 oz gallons per acre of PlotBoost™ per acre then fill the rest of the tank up with water. For a 2 acre application, this would be 64 oz of PlotBoost™ and the rest of the tank filled with water.
STEP 3: SPRAY
Once you have evenly distributed the correct amount of PlotBoost™ per acre you are done! The effective it is suggested to follow up with PlotBoost™ again before summer droughts or before deer season to increase attraction and tolerances of the plot for a maximum of 3X per year.