PlotStart is a spray that provides instantly available calcium to the soil and plants. Historically, lime has been the source of calcium. However, with traditional lime taking months to activate and liquid lime only lasting a single season, PlotStart begins working the moment it touches the ground and provides available calcium for years to come. The 2.5 gallon (x2) of PlotStart will cover up to two (2) acres. PlotStart can be applied at or before planting to both tilled and untilled ground. It also can be applied to perennial plots, trees, and shrubs to give the soil and plants a needed boost.
• Lime equivalency rate: 2.5 gallons = 1 ton of lime
• Adjusts soil pH 3x faster than lime
• Increases plant germination
• Increases nutrient (NPK) availability for plants
• Increases calcium for seedlings
PlotStart™ Shelf Life: 4 Years
PlotBoost is a spray applied to actively growing plants to promote better growth and fertilizer uptake, greater resistance to drought, disease and insects, and increased nutrient capacity leading to healthier and bigger deer. The 32-ounce (x2) bottle will cover up to two (2) acres, and can be applied with hand-pump, backpack, ATV/UTV, or tractor sprayers.
• Boosts food plot yield
• Reduces negative herbicide yield drags
• Increases plant’s ability to take up nutrients
• Increases water update & drought tolerance
• Increases disease and insect tolerance
• Can be mixed in tank directly with herbicides
• Can be applied 3x per year
PlotBoost™ Shelf Life: 4 Years
Ships today if ordering before 12:30PM CST. Estimated delivery by 05/27/2022 - 05/29/2022
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.