CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLOTSTART
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLOTBOOST
PlotStart is a spray that provides instantly available calcium to the soil and plants. Historically, lime has been the source of calcium. However, with traditional lime taking months to activate and liquid lime only lasting a single season, PlotStart begins working the moment it touches the ground and provides available calcium for years to come. The 2.5 gallon (x2) of PlotStart will cover up to two (2) acres. PlotStart can be applied at or before planting to both tilled and untilled ground. It also can be applied to perennial plots, trees, and shrubs to give the soil and plants a needed boost.
• Lime equivalency rate: 2.5 gallons = 1 ton of lime
• Adjusts soil health biologically and chemically, faster than ag lime
• Increases plant germination
• Increases nutrient (NPK) availability for plants
• Increases calcium for seedlings
PlotStart™ Shelf Life: 4 Years
PlotBoost is a spray applied to actively growing plants to promote better growth and fertilizer uptake, greater resistance to drought, disease and insects, and increased nutrient capacity leading to healthier and bigger deer. The 32-ounce (x2) bottle will cover up to two (2) acres, and can be applied with hand-pump, backpack, ATV/UTV, or tractor sprayers.
• Boosts food plot yield
• Reduces negative herbicide yield drags
• Increases plant’s ability to take up nutrients
• Increases water update & drought tolerance
• Increases disease and insect tolerance
• Can be mixed in tank directly with herbicides
• Can be applied 3x per year
PlotBoost™ Shelf Life: 4 Years
There are no reviews yet.